Dentist Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSW
Situated in gorgeous Rose Bay Sydney, Eastern Suburbs dentist Hooper Tooth Conserving Dentistry have been restoring stunning smiles since 1977.
Are you looking for a dental practice that essentially focuses on restoring and rebuilding your smile? Here at our practice in Rose Bay, we aim to provide a service that doesn’t only keep your smile healthy and complete but provide you with all the information you need to practice health oral habits at home. This means providing you with treatments and education to ensure you have healthy soft and hard tissues that will last you a lifetime.
The Beauty of Simplicity
Relax in our comfortable and inviting practice while you wait. Joe and Gerry have made a place where you can enjoy Sydney away from the CBD without losing the experience and expertise of trained professional dental practitioners.
Why choose Dr Joe Hooper or Dr Gerard Hooper as your Eastern Suburbs dentist?
Practicing Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Prevention focused dental treatments
- Aim to preserve the tooth as much as possible
- Rebuild rather than replace the natural tooth
- Provide a healthy foundation for future treatment
- More cost effective in short-term and long-term
Your Health is Our Priority
- Not sales focused but health focused treatments
- Our treatment recommendations are based on your needs
- Anaesthesia available for your personal comfort
- After hours emergency care for your convenience
Dentist Eastern Suburbs
- You’ll be treated by the same dentist every visit
- We have no outside commercial agreements
- Our treatments are entirely for your benefit alone
- Materials are purely chosen to suit specific needs
- The practice lobby is comfortable and welcoming
- We use the highest grade medical materials
- Our sterilisation procedures are safe and effective
- Equipment is current and tested for proficiency
- Accept early appointments and have flexible hours
- An array of payment options available including HiCAPS
- We provide efficient service so you’re not kept waiting
Take a look at some of our patients that we’ve helped to keep smiling and get to know your Eastern Suburbs Dentist Dr Joe Hooper with our short Video:
Providing you with all the treatments you need for a healthy smile:
General Dental Needs
We will do our best to provide a comfortable environment for your little one so they feel safe and well cared for throughout their visits to our practice. During their first appointments we will monitor jaw alignment and tooth development as your child’s baby teeth erupt. This allows us to single out any underlying problems as well as potentially problematic areas before they can cause damage to your child’s smile.
Veneers have the capability to improve the colour, shape, position and overall visible appearance of your smile. As an alternative to minor alignment concerns, they can cover the teeth in the line of sight and give them the appearance of a straight smile without the need for time consuming and unattractive braces.
We offer two different types of veneers depending on your needs and desires:
- Composite Veneers
- Porcelain Veneers